Wednesday, August 13, 2014

No one gives a damn about what I have to say.

No one gives a damn about what I have to say.
I am a nobody, a no one, not even a has been been but a
used to be want a be.

I am mocked behind my back and laughed at in my face.
Ridiculed, criticized and told to shut the f**k up by husband, employers,
so-called friends, family and neighbors.
Ignored, shunned, people act as if I'm dead.  I'm not there. I don't exist.

Lots of "men" don't listen when I talk, they look at me as a potential sex slave, a target for use and abuse. A house maid, servant that cleans, cooks
does laundry and runs errands and does menial tasks deemed
unimportant that pay little or nothing.
They always want something out of me.
They don't ask and don't care what I want or how I feel.
They won't do things I like to do but expect me to do things they like to do.

Since I was old enough to remember understanding speech, many
people have told me that I am a naive, gullible pushover
who's too sensitive, too serious and can't take a joke.
No, I can't take a "joke" that involves sarcastic comments
that make fun of the way I talk, what I say, the way I look,
dissing my ideas and dreams and
saying "Oh, really! Is that so???" with that look of incredulity
and disbelief on their doubting, skeptical faces I've seen thousands of times

The wallflower nerd geek student who studies books and enjoys learning
who actually liked school. Considered smart, the "intelligent brain",
people would ask me to do their homework and write notes for them
supposedly from their parents because I had such good handwriting.
But I wouldn't write those notes and wouldn't do their homework for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...