Friday, October 31, 2014

Small talk is not my specialty

Small talk is not my specialty. I learn and relearn this each time I get around other people, especially groups of 2 or more people like tonight's visit to Ameristar with a friend. We had a very nice dinner.
Excellent food and service, as always.  The Hostess/Host had invited 9 members; each member could bring a guest but not all brought a guest. Lots of light and shallow small talk, the stuff about people (who), what (the game) where and when but didn't hear any comments about why? or how? Nobody cares. I don't belong.
"Shove me in the shallow water" again, as I often say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...