Friday, August 21, 2015

Taurus Scorpio Aries Libra major influences in my life

Taurus Scorpio Aries Libra major influences in my life

Taurus,
Ruth Louise Foust, mother / Dringman maiden, Wilson, married name to Dad
Ruthie Johnson, friend, briefly junior high school
Norman Rutherford, uncle in law, uncle of current husband whose residence is
where I met husband
May 14, 1979 wedding anniversary date to 1st husband Perry

Taurus rising
Ed, sun Aquarius husband
Beth, sun Sagittarius friend met 1981 via Ed work friend ARIES Jim/James Andrews, Beth is his wife
Tom, sun Pisces, friend

Scorpio
LeRoy Farrell Mitchell, grandfather, step, who raised me for 10 years
taught me to read, to swim, to work, angry all of the time
Ken Mitchell, uncle, my mother's brother
John Strode, friend taught me to drive 5 speed stick Honda car, 1980
John, work, boss, Walker Oil 1981
Steve, worked with home repair, remodeling mobile homes 1993-1994
Debbie, boss at Town & Country Market convenience store 1981, Raytown, Mo
Ira Goss, boss, Clark Oil, 1993-94
John, worked with 2000-2008, super flea sales selling used music movies electronics
Leslie, female friend junior high school
Terry, first man to be with

Aries
Ken, brother
Audrey Ashburn, 7th grade physical science teacher, Belton. The best.
Mike, husband 3 since 1998
Damon, grandson since April 2014
Wendy, manager at super flea, hated my guts
Linda, mother of Wendy at super flea, also hated my guts

Libra
Patty, mother in law, mom of ed, 2nd husband
Vinzent, friend met super flea
Hal Shaffer, old friend of my dad's
october 9, 1981 wedding anniversary date to ed 2nd husband
october 15, 1980 divorce final to perry, 1st husband


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...