Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I just realized that I do not get angry and throw temper tantrums, screaming, yelling, threatening people, throwing or destroying things or otherwise purposefully inflicting harm onto others or damaging property.

I just realized that I do not get angry and throw temper tantrums, screaming, yelling,
threatening people, throwing or destroying things or otherwise purposefully inflicting harm onto others or damaging property.
Yet I have been the target of many angry people who do all of the above childish things
and they see nothing wrong with their behavior. Instead of blaming themselves and
taking responsibility for their actions they have often
blamed me for their anger and most often it is for things that I had no part in causing.

Searching for ways to deal with angry people, I came across these articles:

12 Creative Ways to Deal With Angry People Without Strangling Them to Death
by AM Tadas on December 28, 2011

Controlling Angry People

Angry People: 10 Ways To Deal With Hotheads


How to Deal With Impossible People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...