Friday, June 5, 2020

Feelings rule. Feelings are the only thing I have.

Feelings rule.  Feelings are the only thing I have.

Feelings determine everything about me.
Feelings determine everything about you.

Feelings determine the way I think about other people,
the way I think about anything.

Feelings determine the way other people perceive me,
the way they perceive themselves
and anything in their environment.

Feelings expressed by others can influence me.
Feelings I have can influence others.

Osmosis occurs with feelings. Transfer of energy from
one to another.

I must pay attention to the way I feel. I direct my feelings
towards what I want.

I want freedom, happiness, fluidity, flexibility.
I want peace, kindness, helpfulness.
Understanding, patience, appreciation.
Beauty. Love. Discipline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...