Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Clock blew flew off the wall last year 2021 at this time in March

 Had windows and doors open. Windy ..very much so that day. 

Clock my mother used to own flew off the wall in my bedroom crashing crashed to the floor ..the battery came out and I checked it for breaks. The case and front face was not cracked or broken... How fortunate. This is the time keeper of life.  One of the time keepers. Have many clocks around here.

Need to know the time but don't want to.

I said to my husband  OH my gosh is this an omen of my death. Does it mean

my time is up?

It was the precursor omen of things to come next like a hurricane

tsunami tornado in my life. 

month of march.. erratic and unpredictable


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...