Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Talking to anyone anywhere does no good

 Not one person can help me 

Survive 

This insane individual 

It's me solo alone completely by myself 

With only the spirit of whatever you want to call it 

To help me survive the roller coaster ride of life and death 

Of which I have no idea if it's going to be life . Or. Death . Or deaths.  


No neighbors no family no friends and no strangers.. no private or public person or entity 

Has helped me or can help. 

I don't know what to do. 

So I will try to go to sleep tonight. Let God spirit take over and choose what it will do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...