Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fast cars, fat wallets and lean, muscular bodies are really nice things to have.

Fast cars, fat wallets and lean, muscular bodies are really nice things to have.
They can get your foot in the door but the things I like the most are absolutely free.
Free things and actions that are worth more than a yacht, a mansion or a million bucks.

If good looks, money and material things are the only things we need to be happy
then why are there so many divorces, breakups, lost jobs and failed companies?
Why do we hear daily about the fights, wars, murders, bombings, kidnappings, rapes
and other "wild, unexplainable" things broadcast on the news?
And why can't we seem to understand why?

Free actions worth a fortune:
A person who is polite, who has manners, (now a thing of the past) was once practiced
to show consideration and respect for other living beings.

One that performs random acts of kindness not just for friends and family
but for strangers, too, is a rare find these days.

Act like a lady or a gentleman  and open the door or hold it open for others.

Say "Please" and "Thank You" often and really mean it.

Have respect for the right to privacy and well-being of other people.
Know when you're needed and realize when you're not wanted.

Respect my feelings as they are. Don't tell me not to cry. Would you tell me
not to laugh?  It's called empathy.

Curb your tongue. Don't complain, bitch, gripe and especially don't whine
like a spoiled child when you don't get your way.

Keep your insulting comments to yourself. Even if you think I look fat
in those baggy clothes or I look swollen and puffy eyed
don't say a word about the way I look.
I KNOW how I look when I see myself in the mirror.
You don't need to remind me of it and make it worse.

Don't shout, yell and scream at me in private and never do it in public.

3-27-14 composed on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...