Friday, May 2, 2014

Jesus Christ was a woman.

He/she suffered a long time (long suffering), died for our sins (mistakes), sacrificed the self, was empathetic, sympathetic, psychic, quickly accessed the higher intelligence ( the "God" force),
healed the sick, cared for others, had mercy, gave of life so others could live (perhaps died during childbirth?), raised the dead,
rose from the "dead", respected everyone, including the sinful,
wicked and evil degenerates -- as only a Mother could;
was kind, considerate, loving, understanding, patient, wise,
thoughtful and compassionate.

These are feminine traits so I propose the theory, the idea, that
the Christ Myth tells the story of a female or a very, very
maternal male and not a typical human man.

I realized this about a year and a half ago, sometime in 2012,
I think (will have to check my notes in my little diary) while taking
one of my long solitary walks in the woods. In January of 2012
I started going to a Baptist church every week. I had not attended
church regularly since I was a teenager back in the mid 1970s
and had quit going sometime in 1977. My parents and grandparents
all attended church regularly and dragged me along when I was
a child. As an adult I avoided going to church due to the confusion and
hypocrisy I witnessed in so many churchgoers.

I now realize they were just confused hypocrites who meant well.
They didn't know what they were doing so never admitted to
their hypocritical ways yet did a good job of confusing me.
I avoided church and sought my own way of understanding
through my own experiences and many years of solitude.

To this day I avoid "clubs" and any type of institution that
requires an indoctrination or membership that restricts, limits
or punishes me for freedom of thought or choice.

I have attended church weekly for over two years now but am not
a "member", not part of the clique or family there. The pastor
gives great sermons, explaining bible verses in today's modern
English so I can understand it. I don't have the fear or that
feeling of being lost like I did when I attended church as a child.
Gain understanding, lose the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment