Sunday, December 13, 2015

I used to run to you now I run from you

I used to run to you now I run from you.
My happiness disappears and my production goes down
when I am around you.
Spending, (I should say wasting), time with you has caused me
to feel depression, anger (unresolved and unreleased),
fear, paralysis, hopelessness, misery, thoughts of suicide,
feelings that maybe I am worthless, unwanted, unloved, hated,
rejected, stupid, ugly, crazy and any other negative death feeling
that exists.
To you the world is a dismal, gloomy, horrifying and doomed place.
Disasters, catastrophes, war, global warming, money, gold, silver,
banks and the uselessness of life fill your mind and dominate your
conversations.
You are a full fledged narcissist, born and raised by a narcissist
with a family full of narcissists and there is little hope you will
ever change.
Your meaning of life is collecting money, working, paying bills,
feeding your physical self, using and deprecating people,
minimizing, criticizing, devaluing, destroying,
threatening, attempting to
control everyone and everything around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment