Saturday, April 23, 2016

Questions to ask yourself. Do I really need it, want it, have to have it?

Questions to ask yourself. Do I really need it, want it, have to have it?

Do I really need it?
Do I really want it?
Do I have to have it?
Why do I need or want that?

Do I really want that because I want it

OR

Do I want it just because I see it, saw it
Do I think I want it because I saw
someone else with it or doing it
Do I think I want it because it is advertised
Do I think I want it because "everyone" else has it or does it
Do I think I want it so I can impress other people
Do I want it because I have been convinced by others that I need it
Do I want it because everyone else wants it
Do I want it because I think it is the right thing to do
Do I want it because it makes me feel good
Do I want it because it makes someone else
happy or feel good

Do I want it because I want it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...