Thursday, July 28, 2016

4 Four Things Doctor Recommended For Scoliosis Not Getting any of them

Heat heating pad
Massage
Physical Therapy
TENS unit

heating pad quit working about a month ago

No one No person no personable individual has done anything
personally to help me.

Intense pain in left side lower back and right side.
Pain in calves of both legs left and right.
I do not have heating pad.
I do not get massage.
I do not get physical therapy.
I do not have a tens unit and spouse does not support the idea of tens unit
electrical stimulator

spouse does not support anything that costs money
such as doctor hospital prescription therapy massage tens unit
and does not massage, does not understand, does not want to
understand

Suffering in intense pain every day daily
hurts to sit, hurts to stand, hurts to lay down
No therapy, no help, no pain pills medication

No health insurance
but in March 2016 daughter in law
passed the buck paid for monthly subscription so
I can see a doctor and she or no one had to do anything
to personally help , yes pass it on to the doctor physicican
so i we you don't have to get involved personally

I am taking care of babysitting watching grandson so
I should be at least partially healthy partly able to go on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...