Saturday, July 23, 2016

What do you do for me that I can't buy with money, with cold hard cash or a credit card?

What do you do for me that I can't buy with money, with cold hard cash
or a credit card?


June 2016 about a month ago I began asking myself what does this person (any person) do for
me that I couldn't buy with money?

If I had the money I could pay someone to be the:

mechanic, as in fix my car
lawn maintenance, gardener
fix the house, home maintenance repairs
(plumbing, electrical, floors, carpet, windows, doors, roof, walls,
 heating and a/c air conditioning furnace, painting, drywall/sheetrock,
pest bug control, foundation repair
cook my food
do my laundry
clean my house
shovel snow off my driveway

It is called cold hard cash because it has no feelings

What do you do that makes me feel good?
What do you say that makes me feel alive, worthy of love,
good about myself, want to live and keep on living?

What do you do if you are not paid money to do it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...