Sunday, March 24, 2019

I like to write because

I like to write because

it is the opportunity to do what I am passionate about

sharing is very important to me

hardly anyone has the inclination, the desire or the time to listen
to all I have to say

writing is a brain spill in black and white
with no pictures or videos

doesn't include my appearance, voice, breath, or smell that would get in the way of the readers

I don't like being interrupted in the middle of a thought, statement, idea, realization or feeling

I don't need to have a live person present to agree with me

I don't need to hear commentary, disagreements, arguments, contradictions in the
middle of my expressions

I cannot be stopped

it allows full expression of the self

it is energizing and relaxing at the same time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...