Tuesday, April 16, 2019

It's amazing how much some people change over the years to the point they are unrecognizable.

It's amazing how much some people change over the years to the point they are unrecognizable.

Why is that?

Why is it that someone I haven't seen in 37 years says I haven't changed?

In March 2018 I ran into a former co-worker whom I haven't seen
since February 1981. She said "I know you" right away.

I had to look into
her eyes for a few seconds in order to recognize her.

Then I did. 

She had grown very large, body and face and her hair was different.

"Kim", I said. "Durham".
Walker Oil Gas Station at Bannister and Hillcrest Road in Kansas City, Missouri.

I see facebook posts from old classmates and friends and the same is true.
If I saw them in person I wouldn't recognize them immediately. They don't look anything
like they did when I knew them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...