Saturday, July 20, 2019

Slept all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday July 17, 18, 19

Slept all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday July 17, 18, 19
Wednesday got up at 6 pm. Took a bite of a tuna sandwich and my
throat was sore, my mouth was burning and I could barely finish half
a sandwich. I threw the top piece of bread away.
Looked in the mirror with a flashlight and my throat was red and white
a fairly large white pus pocket by the right tonsil.
Hot, sweaty, then cold and shivering while sleeping.
Diarrhea for 3 days now.
Checked throat Friday and it is red white more white patches.
Oral mercury thermometer  shows temperature at 98.6
My usual normal temperature is around 97.1 to 97.6 or so.
Need to get a thermometer like those used by doctors and check
it everyday to get a real average for myself
All I know is how I feel and it is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...