Friday, May 28, 2021

"You're not special" said by my husband (again) tonight

 Interesting

I have had many other people say that I am special

Materialistic people do not value people very much

A person is viewed as an object, even less valued than an object to
do with and say whatever they want

They scream when they see a scratch on something or a drop of
water on the floor or anywhere 

They boldly say anything they want especially to the one or ones
who love them the most regardless of how hurtful it is because
they do not care if they hurt me or you 

If they apologize they don't mean it because they continue to yell,
scream, threaten and say and do mean things without regard for the
consequences of what they do to my or anyone else's feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...