Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Zip my Lip

 Perhaps zipping my lips is what I need to do

Be silent as I was when I was a child

And quickly move away from danger

without saying a word....

a choice I have as an adult and didn't have when I was a

child of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

etcetera years old

Suffering torment and watching it 

unable to do anything about it

when I was little

Now I can close up, walk away

And still hide in my room or under the bed

or in the closet

or anywhere I choose

to stay away from mean people

One of the first lessons a child learns;

mean or nice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...