Saturday, March 15, 2025

First thing upon waking up I am NOT wanting to run and be physically active.

 I am slow to waken and usually slow to fall asleep. Still pretty much brain asleep for a few hours after getting up. Quite the opposite of most people I know, have known and heard about.
I am thinking of the future in the morning, what to do for the day and about the past. 

Physical activities like work, walking, house work, dancing, vacuuming are things I usually want to do much later in the day. 

This is a lifelong thing about the way I am. I remember at age 5 telling my grandparents I didn't want to eat breakfast in the morning, I would rather eat it at night right before bed so I didn't have to do it upon awakening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No partner/spouse is ever good enough for him or his siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, mother

 all of them criticized, condemned, threatened, got into fights with any person they had an intimate relationship with that is their family ...