Friday, March 28, 2014

I am sports stupid. I don't know much about "combat" sports like
football, basketball, baseball, hockey or other activities that some
call contact sports. Due to my nonviolent, noncompetitive nature and
somewhat frail body I have no interest in participating in or watching
people fight over balls or pucks or use sticks to hit things or beat
each other up with. To each each own, I say. If you love it and it
inspires you then do it.

I prefer individual sports, preferably those that I can participate in and
do at my own pace. No one to compete with but myself. Walking,
swimming and dancing are great and make me feel good.

When I was younger I played volleyball
and a little tennis and pool (billiards) but was never really that good,
never a "pro" at anything. If I ever watch tv, which is rare anymore,
I like to watch gymnastics, ice skating and different types of dancing,
be it structured for a group like square dancing, slow or fast line dancing
or free form performed by individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...