Tuesday, February 17, 2015

If you see me coming you'd better run because I just might write about you.
I just might speak the truth, talk about things you never thought about.
Your brain might hurt.
you might feel overwhelmed
you might get offended pissed off angry
you might feel love compassion and sympathy for a change, quite foreign to your character
you might get in touch with feelings you were never allowed to surface in real life
I might just shake you up scare you to death make you think and use that rusty old brain that
has been rotting in moldy moss for years in the stone headed brainwashed
hypnotic trance of mainstream mentality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...