Saturday, September 17, 2016


Discussing ability to bid jobs by pre-configuring hours it
takes to do the job because you are not getting paid by the hour
the way you do at a regular job.
I said "If you are experienced and have done the job several times
you should know how long it is going to take to get the job done."
His response:
I don't need your input.
You think you know everything.
I have heard all this before.
I'm not going to do it if I can't make any money at it
I have to charge by the hour because I don't know how long it will take.
.

So he continues to think he can charge by the hour when
doing independent contractor jobs.
Used to being paid flat regular salary at a job for 20 years
that ended in 2006. Regular weekly paycheck with bonuses
usually every year.
Had an independent entrepreneurial boss born in July
who found a need and fulfilled it and paid him regularly
every two weeks for twenty years
yet he does not understand and respect the idea or fact
that business is founded upon an individual's ability and desire,



on 9-15-16 Thursday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...