Sunday, June 11, 2017

Bad things can and will happen when you try to be both male and female/woman/man/girl/boy.

Bad things can and will happen when you try to be both male and female/woman/man/girl/boy.

Another realization I rediscovered again on June 8, 2017 and told to husband on June 9,2017.

I said, "You are born a male or a female with the exception of those born with both genitalia.
This would be most confusing. I am definitely female and have done many male and female
things. I worked at many male dominated occupations and could not keep up with men."

He said,  "The only benefit to having both genitalia is you might be able to f**k yourself".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...