Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I used American Crew shampoo for the fourth time in my life yesterday.

I used American Crew shampoo for the fourth time in my life yesterday.
Have not used conditioner or any other things on my hair
since I first used it a week ago Saturday,
June 14, 2019.

My hair felt like dried up hay straw before I used this shampoo.

My son told me he has been using it for over 10 years and claimed
it was the best shampoo he has used.

I thought I would put it to the test to
see if it was really as good as he claimed it was so..
I did not use
any conditioner
or anything else on
my hair after shampooing.

In the past I had to use conditioner every time
or my hair would have static electricity,
frizz, fly away, dry out, fall out, tangle into
a huge mess and was not manageable.

My hair is soft and shiny and combs easily.
Since the first time I used it, my scalp does not itch and the
scaly scab things, which have been there for many years,
have disappeared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...