Saturday, August 3, 2019

Peace keeper, mediator, philosopher, wisdom seeker.

Peace keeper, mediator, philosopher, wisdom seeker.
Patience practicing person, lover of nature and beauty.
Seeking knowledge constantly. Spreading knowledge, wisdom,
happiness and all other emotions.

Lover of love and understanding.

Dancer. Wanted to be a ballet dancer as a child. Learned to love
active, fast and slow movement with intense drum beat music
disco, rock, hard rock and roll. I want to move my body to the music
when I hear it. If I don't hear it my mind will have a song come to mind
that I want to hear. I can't get that song out of my mind until I hear it.
Then I want to hear it again and again.  It represents my soul and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...