Saturday, August 10, 2019

The dentist does not take care of your teeth everyday. You do.

The dentist does not take care of your teeth everyday. You do.
Drink lots of water every day and be sure to drink water if you eat
anything sweet/loaded with sugar or flour products. Brush and floss
when you can and rinse with water.

I use baking soda most of the time to brush my teeth.
Rarely do I use commercial toothpaste or mouthwash.

Many years ago I found out the mint flavors make me nauseous and throw up.

Pepsodent and close up cinnamon flavor toothpaste do not do this to me.
I have all of my original teeth except two and I am 58 years old
chronologically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...