Thursday, January 27, 2022

Respectful people only are allowed into my life. Zero attention to the negative disrespectful.

I am polite, considerate, intelligent and aware.

I will give my attention to those who are respectful and
loving of all life and creatures.
Nice people are nice to everyone, not just to those they want to get 
something out of or to some far and distant stranger seen in the media.

This marks the end of my association with disrespectful, nasty, egotistical
braggarts which up to the day have been 
dominant in my life due to my lack of knowing that 
these people cannot change their core behavior because of me or
anyone else.  ASS kissers are phony nice to strangers and treat 
nice people like shit doormats like I have been treated by them.

Childish acting mean tyrants, spoiled rotten brats get no attention.
Negative ones DEMAND attention in bad ways. They act they they
are smarter and entitled to all regardless of who they walk on and 
mistreat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...