Sunday, December 10, 2023

Contradictions, Conflicting messages given to me. Opposite things, opposition. Causing confusion

 He tells me he wants be to be happy then does almost everything in his power to make me unhappy

Says look nice such as dress nice, wear nail polish, a little eye makeup and all that then gets furious if I look nice/good/attractive 

"I'd love if it you made a lot of money, had a good job" then blocks my efforts to do so. Blocking education advancement, formal schooling. Terrorizes me, yells, doubles up his fist saying he is going to and ought to hit me, criticizes attacks my every move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...