Thursday, December 14, 2023

Narc responses, actions. Bully blaster.

 YOU                                        THE NARC

"Its cold    "                          "No its not. Feels fine. Temperature is x"

"I dont like that"               "Theres something wrong with you "

"That hurts"                        "Youre too sensitive"

I like something else.          You have no taste. You have no class. Too hard to please

I know what I like.               You dont know what you want, need or like

I would rather....                    youre too picky, ungrateful, never satisfied


DRIVES insanely fast

Rushes, in a hurry, impatient

Competitive

Critical

Judgemental

Impatient

Insults most people behind their back

Must be told over and over

Repeats bad rude behavior

Exhausts others

Demanding

Forceful

Slaps some people in the face





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...