Friday, December 8, 2023

Night out with my sister in law and girlfriend 1990 early

 Driving my 1972 brown Plymouth satellite

We went to some bar no money straight sober and two men insisted inviting us to the house if one of the men 

That man was married and his wife was out of town. Picture of her in the living room. His buddy was also married

Guys night out to the bar picking up chicks when their women were gone out of town 

We 3 ladies sat in the living room talking for a few minutes then left in my car

I wanted to know answers to the question of what kind of man does this thing when he's married

Did he really love his wife? Yes, he said


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...