Thursday, December 7, 2023

Dental school today. Left side teeth cleaning done

 Right side next time schedule for January 11 2024

Plaque builds and grows all the time according to the dentist in training

Brush twice a day using a little toothpaste morning and night before bed, she said

I can also brush my teeth anytime I want

Two minutes each time

Stains on the teeth from coffee and tea. Professor said drink water between cups of tea or coffee and using a straw would help keep stains off the teeth

What if I quit coffee and tea for awhile, no caffeine and see what happens. I project I might sleep most of the day if I do this


It doesn't matter if I even wake up

I have lived long enough



I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...