Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Consensus is I am not liked. Politely tolerated by neighbors, family and strangers. Avoided and
ignored in groups and at nearly all places of employment at any type of job I've held in my
entire work history. Isolated, rejected, humiliated, minimized and demoralized by the husband.
A friend, neighbor or family member only calls me as a last resort to fill in if they can't get anyone
else to go or if the person they originally invited backs out. People only invite me to family gatherings
out of politeness and a sense of obligation and when I am there I am often mocked, criticized, shunned,
contradicted and ignored.
The facts are in the stark evidence of my life:  I have very few associates, infrequent contact with them
by phone or in person, rarely have visitors and when I do the husband dominates the conversation, the
activities and the length of the visit.
No one calls just to talk or to see how I am doing; they always want something out of me.
I am the butt end of everyone's joke. I wonder what they say about me behind my back.
I hope it's funny. I hope they laugh and it makes them feel good to laugh at someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...