Friday, December 19, 2014

December 17, 2014 evening conversation.

Youre' worthless.
You don't help me with anything around here. You don't help me work on the house.
You don't help me work on the cars/vehicles. What good are you, anyway?
I'm gonna get rid of you.'
I ought to punch your right in the face.
We're gonna get a divorce.
You've had a free ride too long.
You haven't paid much of anything around here since you've been here
over twenty years.
How much have you paid in bills this year, maybe 300 dollars? That's nothing
compared to what I paid. You've never paid 50% of the bills.
You have no business. You never had. You call listing things on ebay and the
internet a job. That's no business selling a few things here and there for a dollar.
You never listen to anything I say. I told you to "blah, blah, blah" and you didn't
do it. Now looked what has happened.
Why don't you get a part time minimum wage job at the thrift store? At least it
would help a little to pay some of the bills around here. Oh, no, you can't do
that, you're too good for that, aren't you?
There's nothing wrong with you but mental problems. You can work at a thrift store.
Other women do it, so can you. You're just lazy and don't want to do it.
What can you do, anyway? Nothing. All you do is talk.
You think you know everything.

Resume? Hah, you have no resume. What are you gonna put on your resume, that you've
been sitting at home selling on the internet for years?
Only professional people have resumes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...