Thursday, May 21, 2015

Buy your Stepford Wife or Husband at Walmart: prediction for the near future

Buy your Stepford Wife or Husband at Walmart: prediction for the near future

Buy your Stepford Wife or Husband at Walmart: prediction for the near future

The Stepford Wives on wikipedia

"Isn't that every man's dream?" said by my husband May 19, 2015

Irobot, I am a machine.
Drones, androids, dolls, robots. Bodies without their own brains.
For several years I have been saying that it won't be long and a guy can go
to Walmart (or other stores) and buy the android version of what he wants.
A woman can buy the android doll she desires.
What a wonderful solution to a lot of problems.
Overpopulation. Population control. No unwanted pregnancies-- androids can't
reproduce.
Fighting, wars, murders, theft, burglary, vandalism, jealousy eliminated if you have an android partner.
They do what they are programmed to do. Submissive, No self will. No pride.
No creativity. They won't run away. They won't disagree. They never want to do their own thing
or "find themselves".
Police, jails, politicians, government, military would be drastically reduced.
Having children, procreating would be only for the chosen few and the
few who have chosen to have children.

I want to do what I want to do not what you want me to do.
I am not a machine or a robot. I am a living human being with feelings
and desires separate and different from yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...