Monday, May 25, 2015

Don't cry. I WILL cry.
Don't sneeze.
Don't cough.
Don't sleep.
Don't go to the bathroom when you feel the urge, hold it.
Don't think.
Don't question.
Don't trust your own feelings, your gut instincts.
Don't isolate yourself, spend time alone doing "nothing".
Don't disobey authority.
Don't disagree.
Don't go off on your own.
Don't follow your own path.
Don't have your own opinions.
Don't dress differently.
Don't look different.
Don't be natural.
Don't dream.
Don't be a leader.
Don't be the lone ranger.
Don't go against the crowd.
Don't show or talk about your real, true feelings.
Don't accept yourself the way you are.
Don't accept anyone for who or what they are.
Don't be happy with what you have.

I WILL, I DO, I AM ALL OF THESE THINGS I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE, TO FEEL,
TO THINK, TO DO, OR TO WANT .

Society sets the stage with props and puppets of illusions and beats the crap out of people who are being themselves. If you're natural then you are an outcast, shunned,
disgraced, not included and not invited. You are labelled as a freak, eccentric, weird,
a goofball or an oddball.
"Be yourself" is in my blood. My grandmother told me to be myself all through
my childhood. My mother, my father, my children and my uncles,
aunts and cousins were and
are themselves.
They know they can't be anybody else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...