Thursday, May 14, 2015

No sorrow, no sympathy, no compassion. Apathy boldly exists.
My burdens are my own, no one shares them, nobody wants to hear about it.

People, especially a certain person
conveniently take no blame for spiritual destruction.
I can hear the words spoken by the narcissist after my departure
just like I have heard them over and over during my existence.
"It's not my fault. I paid for this and I paid for that. I provided you with
a vehicle. You lived here rent free. I worked 20 years at a job and you
haven't worked much at all. You haven't paid for much of anything. I paid
most of the bills. I work hard and you hardly do anything.
You do the laundry and that's about it. You're worthless."

What is, what was my purpose?
What good am I to anyone?
Am I a burden to anyone?
Can I completely take care of myself?
Can I work 50 or more hours each week for the rest of my life
and pay all of the expected bills and all of the unexpected expenses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...