Saturday, October 31, 2015

The pen is mightier than the sword. Iron man melts under the ink of truth.

The pen is mightier than the sword. Iron man melts under the ink of truth.

I write the words for all to see for centuries.
I am physically weak and broke and poor.
I can't beat you up.
My strengths are in my words, my feelings, understanding, patience
and communication. Things you do not have.
Empathy I explained to you and you replied "Why should I care about
someone else feels? They don't care about how I feel."

I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine, lumbar, left side of back looks like
a huge hump) so the ability to do work of any kind is very limited.
His response:
"You've got some back problems but all you want is pity and sympathy.
You have some back problems but what you really have is mental problems"

He's told me he's going to get rid of me, divorce me and find a woman who works.
He talks about getting rid of other people, too.
Each and every person he personally knows is full of fault, stupid, doesn't do
the right things, out to get him, out to take advantage of him, does the wrong
things, is sloppy, gets in a hurry, fucks up, is lazy, doesn't think, always at
fault even if he is the one who made the decision.
He believes no one can do a better job than him.

He voids the importance of anyone in his life and takes full credit for
any good, any positive things that happen in his life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...