Friday, January 27, 2017

albert einsteins career and vocation astrology pisces 10th house same as mine

albert einsteins career and vocation astrology pisces 10th house same as mine

I am not comparing myself to einstein but since I cannot afford to buy my own
career and vocation report I came across this sample report and noticed he has
10th house pisces as I do.
I found the description of 10th house pisces to be accurate to me.
I am sun sign cancer with gemini rising.
He is sun sign pisces with cancer rising/ascendant.

For many reasons I am interested in finding an appropriate and good paying
vocation. Something a 55 year old caucasian white female old senior citizen woman
with a broken back, scoliosis, osteoarthritis/degenerative disc disease, gastritis,
duodenitis, eczema, allergies, insomnia, presbyopia, farsightedness,
astigmatism,  can do on a regular basis with an
employer who understands the limitations.

I can type--last time measured was 40 words per minute, not sure what it is now--
use computer, list things on the internet, do very light house cleaning, cooking
and child care.

I can talk. In fact, husband told me, Too bad you can't make money
talking because that's all you do. You're (second) son makes good money,
his mother earns nothing.
I can do simple math.
I know my abc's: the arabic alphabet.
I can drive my vehicle. I drive slowly and carefully.
I am cautious and slow at what I do.
I am serious. Extremely sensitive and empathetic.


Each being has their own unique astrological chart according to their
birth time and place.

http://www.astrotheme.com/portrait/Career_and_Vocation
http://www.astrotheme.com/pdf/Einstein_career_vocation.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...