Friday, January 27, 2017

Recuperating from being sick again since January 24, 2017, Tuesday morning at 6:20 am. Woke up vomiting with diarrhea at the same time.

Recuperating from being sick again since January 24, 2017, Tuesday morning at 6:20 am. Woke up vomiting with diarrhea at the same time.
Puked 4 or 5 times until nothing left to come up. Diarrhea
all day every 30 minutes to 1 or 2 hours.

At 8:00 pm hubby brought me half a can of chicken noodle soup and crackers of which
I ate half of that half can. Sick all through the night. Managed to keep down
one plain saltine cracker, sips of water and 7UP soda.

Stabbing pain in the middle of my stomach between my ribs in the diaphragm went on since
this started every hour or so until just a few hours ago. It is almost 3 days later.

Yesterday I had several soda saltine crackers until finally at 330 pm had a can of
cream of mushroom soup. 10 pm had a chicken pot pie with peas and butter and went
to bed only to have relentless stabbing stomach pain and heartburn until I finally
went to sleep at 5 am after sipping some baking soda water and a half teaspoon of
raw honey.

3pm today I was able to keep down half a boneless skinless chicken breast with plain white rice,
frozen peas at 3 pm today and successfully managed to keep in my stomach 3 chicken
tacos made very mildly (no hot sauce, taco sauce, cumin, chili powder, peppers or salsa just
one plain tomato, lettuce, avocado, grated cheddar cheese and chicken cooked earlier today
in peanut oil with sauteed red onion).
this evening at 8 pm. So far so good.

Hope this rotten stomach flu goes away forever, never to return again.

I'd like to know how I could keep a regular job anywhere with these constant bouts of
the flu along with back pain, leg pains, vision problems and gastrointestinal problems.

Have had 2 head colds with a fever since December 27, 2016 both of which had me down
for 3 to 4 days each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...