Friday, January 20, 2017

I am a feminine female heterosexual woman, not a feminist.

I am a feminine female heterosexual woman, not a feminist.
I am not confused about my gender.
I look like a woman. I act like a woman.

There is no mistake in anyone's mind about my gender or
my sexual preference.

I am lucky because I wake up every day knowing what I am.

I fully appreciate the things I can do because I am female.
I fully appreciate the things that males do because they are men.

The contrast between males and females and the irresistible
attraction between them is exhilarating.
It is exciting. It is needed. It is necessary for life to go on.
Without it there would not be any more life. There would not
be any more babies created.

And I absolutely love babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...