Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Don't start a new project (ie: building something) or learning a new activity or game before bedtime or before you have to leave to go somewhere.

Don't start a new project (ie: building something) or learning a new activity or
game before bedtime or before you have to leave to go somewhere.
If you do, it will keep you awake and alert and make you not want
to stop what you are doing until you are finished.

This is easier said than done.

I have had insomnia for at least 47 years.
This might be one of the reasons why.

I discovered this while watching my grandson. He is 5. I am 58.
Wow, I am still learning things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Authoritarian Hitler personality he has

 Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...