Sunday, September 29, 2019

Severe burning back pain. Left lower side.

Severe burning back pain. Left lower side.
Bracing myself on entertainment center/stand while standing up now.
Exercises today using resistance bands stretching my legs, feeling
much pain, feeling and hearing vertebra crunch, pop, snap, crack.
Stretching feels good but bone pain never goes away.

Stronger muscles do not make back and leg pain go away.

Slept almost 6 hours last night from 12:30 to 6:30 am (first time in
I don't know how long).. laid in bed moving around and going to bathroom
back and forth until 9 am I finally got up and made breakfast, a rare thing I do.
Cooked from 9 am until 10:45 am when I finished the doing the dishes.
Made 1 pound of bacon, fried diced potatoes and peppers, 4 eggs and toast
for me and my husband.
He said ,"Thank you for making breakfast. I didn't have to go out."

He left at 11 am. I didn't ask where he was going.
Back pain was worse since I ate so I laid down on the heating pad
waiting for pain to go away. It didn't.
Around noon I finally fell asleep until 2:30 pm. 
I heard him making some noise in the house so I knew he
was home.
Out of bed at 3 pm to
go #2 and #1 in bathroom.

Day continued as I spent most of my time in the bathroom until 7 pm.
Finally flushed the toilet, scrubbed it with spin'n'span so the smell
would go away. It rained all day so I didn't go out for a walk.
My back and legs are hurting.
I ache and long to move freely.

My vision is getting worse. I don't have an updated eye exam
for prescription "cyber glasses". last time I had an exam was 3
years ago at America's Contact and Eyeglasses. Still have the
glasses prescribed for distance, which I use more often now when driving.
Am currently using dollar tree $1 readers at 2.50 rating.
Things are blurry. This computer screen is blurry using these
one dollar reading glasses.

I managed to take a shower around 8 pm and very carefully
entered the tub and shaved my legs, holding on to the soap dish
in the enclosure while shaving, as I have done for many years.
Each body movement has to
be monitored slowly and carefully so I don't lose my balance
and slip and fall.

Nine pm ate leftover chicken thigh cooked 3 days ago and some
white rice with carrots, celery and cabbage.  Soon after eating,
the back pain increased tremendously.  I spent the next 3 hours
doing a few stretching exercises with resistance bands on my
feet/legs and arms and lying in the recliner chair in living room
while watching videos on tv chosen by and cast by my husband.

Back pain does not go away regardless of what I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment