Wednesday, September 4, 2019

When he looks at me he cannot listen to what I am saying.

When he looks at me he cannot listen to what I am saying.
Man's eyes, his vision, rules.

He will hear tones but is unable to interpret what I mean when I talk to him.

If man hears a sweet tone of voice on the telephone he is wanting
to find out more about her to see if she is available and willing to
connect with him, to meet with him so he can penetrate her body orifices.
Is she willing to give herself and give up herself and her identity to him?

He looks at me and watches my movements, constantly trying to determine
whether or not I am a target for sex.
He attempts to figure out what mood I am in. Am I in the mood to allow him
into my body? Am I willing to do what he wants? Go where he goes, eat
what he eats, enjoy the things he enjoys?
Listen to what is on his mind?
He doesn't care what I want. What he wants matters most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...