Friday, October 4, 2019

I am an earthling animal human humanoid female.

I am an earthling animal human humanoid female.
I am a member of the human race and species.
I am not political, religious, sexist or racist.
I am not a feminist.
I am not a man hater or a woman hater.
I recognize and appreciate the uniqueness and differences in the tendencies and
instincts of the sexes
in life forms.
I understand that we are all made of
the same stuff in varying degrees
and have unique and some similar
experiences.
Each of us interprets our life's experiences
through our environment in our own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...