Tuesday, October 29, 2019

only able to sleep up to 2-3 hours at a time waking up to
sneezing, coughing, hacking up mucus, having to blow my nose
drowsy, headache
low grade fever head feels cold need to wear a hat
sneezing stopped up sinuses runny nose coughing
dry cough and coughing up yellow and green phelgm chunks
woke up with phlegm in my throat while sleeping on my back
would have choked me if i hadn't have waken up and turned over
on my left side to cough it up
puffy eyelids,swollen eyes, bags under my eyes,
skin puffed up under eyes

friday oct 25, 2019 symptoms got worse and i went to
bed early trying to sleep through the night, same thing
saturday, sunday went to bed at midnight and have been in
bed until 11 am oct 29 tuesday
under the covers with stocking cap on trying to stay warm
this started as severe sore throat a week ago monday

yesterday i got up at 10:30 am managed to fix and eat scrambled eggs and toast
and heat up leftover sausage links, back in bed at 2pm.
8:30pm last night got up ate ate bbq and sour cream and onion
lays potato chips. that is all i had to eat yesterday
drank a bottle of mineral water with fresh lemon

drinking lots of water throughout this as i always drink a lot of water daily
now having some hot tea,  haven't had tea since sunday

whatever this is, virus, bacteria, or a combination of those and what ever
else is might be, it is like death again. the feeling of the inability to much
of anything . the same thing that has happened to me every year
when the temperature is cold when it cools down to below 50 or 60 degrees
or when my body has been exposed to cool temperatures such as air
conditioning. this is why i came down with a sore throat a few months
ago in july. i remember getting sick in every month of the year if my
temperature dropped. september through april are the worst months
of the year for me to be prone to sickness with a cold or flu.
that is 8 months out of 12 months in a year.

it has been impossible for me to keep a job during my adult life
due to getting sick so easily and having the cold or flu last 2 to 3 weeks
at a time or longer.  as a child and teenager i missed many days at school
for this same reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...