Sunday, October 6, 2019

My network includes family: husband, son, daughter-in-law and grandson.

My network includes family: husband, son, daughter-in-law and grandson.
One friend I visit once a month or less which is the next door neighbor,
a very nice woman a few years younger than me.

Another female friend who used to live next door in the same house
as the current neighbor I visit with once every ten years.

All others in my network are a few people who work at certain stores I visit
and a few people I met in various places that have become friends
with my husband and I never spend time alone with them doing anything.
They respect and admire my husband for his ingenious ability to fix things.
They are not closely connected to me.

I have no close connection with the people who work at these stores. We
never talk on the phone, never go anywhere together, never go out to lunch
or do anything else together.

I don't do anything with or go anywhere with any of my neighbors except
an occasional time (two times to be exact) with the woman next door in the
last ten years.

My network is lean.  My health is poor. My ability to work a full time job is
zero. My life expectancy is probably short.

I have lived 58 years so I have lived a long time as a human on earth.

October 6, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...