Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Due to my health issues and personal life it is impossible for me to have a full time job.

Due to my health issues and personal life it is impossible for me to have
a full time job.

I want to create a way to earn an income that is
unencumbered by other people. A way that is not
controlled by anyone else.

Insomnia and irregular sleep: there is no regular routine or schedule.
It changes from day to day just like my bathroom needs.
I never know from one day to the next if I am going to have
a bowel movement at any time of the day or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing wrong with me. Just not his ideal match. He likes blondes with big tits. But has not admitted it to me.

 All his previous girlfriends were blondes, light colored hair.  All of his sisters bleached their hair a light color blonde with a little b...