Sunday, December 29, 2019

Healing and recuperating from mental/emotional/physical injuries determines my current
physical state and state of mind.

Adequate time to heal from wounds is mandatory for recovery.

Rest, relaxation, good feelings, breathing, lots of good water, food
and avoiding any negative emotional or physical stress during recuperation.

Understanding the situation and allowing proper amounts of time
to recover from incidents helps me return to "normal".

I look around observing thousands of other people and wonder
why some age so much faster, some are looking and feeling good
regardless of their age.

Air, water, food, shelter, an understanding and positive
attitude/outlook on everything is required for health.

The proper activities for me, the individual,
sensible exercise that has the right amount of resistance but does not break bones,
rip tendons, cause bleeding or other damage to the body is necessary
to keep my body is good working order.

Recognizing feelings, expression/expressing myself are absolutely necessary.


12-29-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...