Wednesday, December 18, 2019

He sees everything as a challenge, a struggle and a fight.

He sees everything as a challenge, a struggle and a fight.
He feels the need to control other people including strangers
as well as everything in his environment.

He says he cannot control his feelings and sees no need
to change anything about himself. He won't accept people
and things as they are. He is in a constant state of unhappiness.
Miserable and complaining. Says "I can't understand" and
"There must be something wrong with you (because you
think and do things different from how I think and do things)".

Every little thing is a battle.  All generated from inside himself.

I am the direct opposite.  Natural and free flowing.
Relaxed and at ease with myself. In order to accomplish
anything beneficial I must be at ease, NOT stressed out.

I am open and friendly and accept people and things as they are.
I realize if someone or something offends me that I should
simply stay away from them because I know I can't control them.


12-18-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...