Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Viewing from the outside gives me a better perspective.
When I am in any situation involving others I am less
able to view and understand the big picture.


"Can't see the forest for the trees"; unable to see
the whole picture as it plays like a movie when I
am simply the tree, the individual only aware of
myself and own feelings and experiences.

Reflection in solitude is mandatory for me in order to understand.
Memories, remembering countless incidences in my life
that didn't make sense at the time are making sense now
when I have quiet time to reflect upon the past.

Being emotionally involved in the middle obscures insight.
A stranger, viewing me or a group from the outside, can
easily see what is going on. They quickly see me for what I am
based upon my appearance and demeanor.

Strangers are often more
accurate in their assessment of a person or situation.
Referees, third parties and those with second opinions are
valuable. 

Unexpected words and actions from strangers frequently
make better assessments of you or me.

When I am too close to someone and for too long I become
further away from them.

Putting my mind in an out of body state helps me make
better decisions. Is this "observe, not absorb?" state I have
heard about?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...